VideoLab .NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video processing.
Allows fast complex video manipulations with zero lines of program code.
The library supports many different technologies and allows any mixture of them.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio
- Capture Screen - activity to video
- Playback - using VFW, Windows Media Encoder or DirectShow
- DVD Playback
- Video Out - Send video to camcorders or rendering cards like BlackMagic DeckLink
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, and Windows Media Encoder
- Broadcasting - video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Large number of filters for gamma correction, basic edge detection, noise removal, image adjustments and more
- Geometric Transformations - Rotate, Re-size Shear, Warp, Mirror, the image
- Converter - video rate, format and more
- Mixer - mixes two or more video streams with different modes, sizes and rates
- PlugIn filters filters - allow usage of the FreeFrame, VirtualDub, and Direct Media Object(DMO) plug-ins
- Layer rendering - renders layers and effects over the video
- Effects - Transition, fade, frame diff, Fire, Ripple, Fisheye, Swirl, Tube and more
- Switches - enable, disable and queue video streams
- Compressors - Compress and decompress video streams VFW, WMV and DirectShow
- Masks, Overlays, and transparency - applying masks, and mixing videos with transparent colors
- Histogram - analize and equalize in RGB, YUV, XYZ, HLS and more
- Vector Scope - generates vector scope from the video
- Scope and Waterfall - Wave, spectrum, histogram and more plotting
Free for non-commercial use.
Video Capture - Video Play - Video Record - DirectShow - DirectX - AVI - WMV - ASF - MP4 - Visual Studio - C# - VB.NET - Library - Libraries - .NET Component - .NET Components - .NET - .NET Library
Mitov Software, 93021 Moorpark, CA, USA
Boian Mitov, mitov(at)mitov(dot)com