VideoLab is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video processing.
Allows fast complex video manipulations with zero lines of program code.
The library supports many different technologies and allows any mixture of them.
Also includes visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio
- Capture Screen - activity to video
- Playback - using VFW, Windows Media Encoder or DirectShow
- DVD Playback
- Video Out - Send video to camcorders or rendering cards like BlackMagic DeckLink
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, and Windows Media Encoder
- Broadcasting - video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Large number of filters for gamma correction, basic edge detection, noise removal, image adjustments and more
- Geometric Transformations - Rotate, Re-size Shear, Warp, Mirror, the image
- Converter - video rate, format and more
- Mixer - mixes two or more video streams with different modes, sizes and rates
- PlugIn filters filters - allow usage of the FreeFrame, VirtualDub, and Direct Media Object(DMO) plug-ins
- Layer rendering - renders layers and effects over the video
- Effects - Transition, fade, frame diff, Fire, Ripple, Fisheye, Swirl, Tube and more
- Switches - enable, disable and queue video streams
- Compressors - Compress and decompress video streams VFW, WMV and DirectShow
- Masks, Overlays, and transparency - applying masks, and mixing videos with transparent colors
- Histogram - analize and equalize in RGB, YUV, XYZ, HLS and more
- Vector Scope - generates vector scope from the video
- Scope and Waterfall - Wave, spectrum, histogram and more plotting
Free for non-commercial use.
Video Capture - Video Play - Video Record - DirectShow - DirectX - AVI - WMV - ASF - MP4 - Visual Studio - C# - VB.NET - Library - Libraries - .NET Component - .NET Components - .NET - .NET Library
Mitov Software, 93021 Moorpark, CA, USA
Boian Mitov, mitov(at)mitov(dot)com